The first part of a three-piece collection is See No Evil. The idea behind the series comes from Japanese proverb hear See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil.” Other inspirations are derived from the "perception is not reality" bomber jacket, we decided to dive deeper into the world of perception. Seeing no evil could be perceived as one ignoring what is wrong right in front of them or just keeping up good vibes while hiding pain and sorrow. This collection is being created with the intention of you relating to it as it relates to you. This piece is hand-dyed in robin's egg blue & lilac purple. please expect variation in color and placement of those colors. Print on front and sleeve is in neon green & lemon yellow. The embroidery is in black and white. * This item can be cropped upon request* This item is hand-dyed, there will be variation in color and placement from item displayed* This item is fits True To Size, order size up for looser fit
See No Evil Purp
$70.00 Regular Price
- Weight 7.5 oz
- Material: 85% cotton/ 15% polyester, 100% cotton face
- Side-seamed. 3-panel hood. Round drawcords. Self-fabric 1/2 moon patch on neck. 2 needle cover stitching at cuffs and waistband. Single needle edge stitch at the collar.
- Tightly knit. Ultra-soft hand.
- Hand -dyed in Robin's Egg Blue & Lilac Purple
- Printed design on front and sleeve is in Neon Green & Lemon Yellow
- Embroidered "meaq" on hood
- This item is fits True To Size, order size up for looser fit